Wednesday 8 September 2010

I have to

Wednesday 8 September: I have to recant a little of yesterday’s entry. When I came in today I was offered a couple of sweet potatoes to eat. They were very nice too. And I must also admit that I went into the kitchen and found a couple of people eating toast. But that was all the food I saw until lunchtime (which was back as normal) and I was also told that lunch is a recent innovation. Before it was cooked in the office a few people went out for food but most stayed and went without.

I was also told that power cuts happen because of a lack of power generating capacity and operate on a rota. Yesterday’s was 3 days after the last one (at around the same time of day). Perhaps I should go out to eat on Friday night.

Some snaps of the fascinating people you see on the road outside the College:



No comments:

Post a Comment